Ten Easy Ways To .... Help your Club .... writes Queen's secretary
Eric Moffat on the Queen's Official Website ..
1. Attend all the League games from now until the end of the Season
2. Bring a friend with you when you attend the Games
3 Purchase a Season Ticket for the remainder of the Season, 9 and 12 game packages are available. You can now do this online or by contacting the Club Office.
4. Enter the Club Weekly Lottery. A ticket costs £1 per week. You can purchase a ticket weekly from agents, by contacting the Club Office or online on the Club Website. You can also have an annual membership for £50
5. Make use of the Queen of the South Lounge Bar not only on match days but at other times when it is open. The upstairs lounge is available for parties, meetings, conferences, training sessions or any other reasonable purpose.
6. Book a table for Hospitality on a match day before the end of the Season. Several packages are available. Contact Mark McMinn on 01387 254853
7. Purchase goods from the Club Shop. You can do this online, or by visiting the shop on match days, or calling at the Club Office during the week between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
8. Purchase Shares in the Club. The minimum number is 10 at a cost of £150. These are now available online or by contacting the Club Office.
9. You can make a Cash Donation, no amount is too small. You can again do this online, by visiting the Club Office or sending your donation by post.
10. Purchase a ticket in the Barflies Supporters Group 'Lucky Letters'. Entry is £1 per line and you can make as many entries as you wish. Entry forms are available from Group members and from the Club Office.
Purchase a Fixed Odds Ticket from the Doonhamers Travel Club. Entry is £1 per chance. Contact a committee member or seller on match days to make an entry.
YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.