St Mirren took another step towards the Scottish Premiership with a win over Queen of the South that stretches their lead over Livingston to 12 points.
Queen of the South 1 St Mirren 3 HT: 1-1
Scorers: Queens - Marshall 21 St Mirren - Mullin 21 Morgan 52 Magennis 63 Attendance: 1902
Daniel Mullen latched on to Lewis Morgan's pass to slot home his first St Mirren goal.
Jordan Marshall quickly levelled after exchanging passes with John Rankin.
Morgan curled in a free-kick seven minutes into the second half and Kyle Magennis ran through to complete the scoring after 64 minutes.
All three sides below St Mirren all drew, with Livingston held at home by Falkirk.
Meanwhile, Queens fall a point behind Dunfermline Athletic in sixth place, five adrift of Greenock Morton in the last play-off place.
Marshall gives Queens the lead
Fergusson on the charge
Saints grab a third
All images courtesy of www.qosfc.com
Queen of Sth
- 12ThomsonSubstituted forDykesat 70'minutes
- 18FergussonSubstituted forTodorovat 69'minutes
- 44EckersleyBooked at 48minsSubstituted forDemetriouat 49'minutes
- 11SmithSubstituted forMcShaneat 88'minutes
- 27MullenSubstituted forReillyat 80'minutes