Queen of the South came from behind to beat Greenock Morton at Cappielow.
Greenock Morton 1 Queen of the South 2 HT: 1-1
Gary Harkins sent Queen's goalkeeper Alan Martin the wrong way to slot a penalty in the bottom-left corner after Jason Kerr clipped Bob McHugh in the box.
Stephen Dobbie latched on to Darren Brownlie's intelligent flick-on before lashing home on the half volley.
And Callum Fordyce completed the turnaround at the start of the second half.
The win keeps Queen of the South in touch with the leading pack in fifth, while Morton remain sixth but are now five points behind the visitors.
Harkins puts the 'Ton ahead
Fordyce scores the winner
Images courtesy of www.qosfc.com
- 8ForbesSubstituted forLanganat 90+1'minutes
- 14HarkinsSubstituted forThomsonat 71'minutes
- 15TiffoneySubstituted forArmourat 87'minutes
Queen of Sth
- 3MarshallSubstituted forRooneyat 87'minutes
- 17MurraySubstituted forTappingat 68'minutes
- 14JacobsBooked at 73mins
- 16McFaddenBooked at 63minsSubstituted forLyleat 78'minutes
- 11DobbieBooked at 41mins